Monday 17 September 2012

Varnish of The Week #1

I have always had a rather unhealthy love of the old nail varnishes. My collection just seemed to grow and grow. (I counted - I have 40!) However, I used to be a bit boring and stick to fairly neutral nails on my fingers and brighter colours on my tootsies.

Now, I don't know whether its old age (27 is ancient, right?) or the fact that painting my nails has become my kind of safe haven away from Mummy duties! I am always trying nail art and being quite bold with my colour choices!

So I thought I would start a weekly post of my favourite nail varnish of the week!

Varnish of The Week #1


 Pink Ombré





 I had an awful time trying to get a good shot of this! It is much brighter in real life :) Flash was too much and without it wasn't enough! (If anyone has any tips on snapping naill varnish - I'm all ears!)


My two colours of choice were two really inexpensive brands - nothing beats a quick cheap and cheerful polish to cheer you up on a dull monday trip to town to buy milk :)

MUA - Shade 16
A cute Barbie pink shade...
and
All About Nails (Tesco brand) 101 Oyster
A pale peachy shade with suprisingly good staying power!




Do you like to change your nails often? Are you adventurous or do you stick to stick to your absolute faves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my ramblings!
I'd love to hear what you think of them ;)
xoxo