Thursday 10 May 2012

Freedom

Hmm, kinda!

Last week marked my last shift at work before I went on maternity leave for a whole TEN MONTHS!
I only work 3 evenings a week but not getting home until 12.30am was taking its toll - don't even get me started on the huge hill I had to clamber up after every shift to get to the car park!
Leaving goodies!


I was so very touched when my lovely work chummies organised this little set up for little old me, they do love me! 


The Work Lot
The cake certainly didn't last very long!




Tonight is my first night of not having to venture into work and I am trés excited! I wonder what one should do? Enjoy the peace for the next 6 and a half weeks I think!

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I bet you couldnt wait for your last shift, at least 10 months gives you time to prepare for the baby. Do you know weather your having a boy/girl?? and hope all goes well for you, enjoy relaxing..

    Natalie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my ramblings!
I'd love to hear what you think of them ;)
xoxo