Thursday 31 May 2012

The Wonderful World of Harry

Considering I have been on maternity leave for the past month, I have actually not done any of the things I mentally agreed to do! The Little Monster however has been lavishing the complete attention he has been recieving!

Here are a few snaps of his adventures this month...

His latest obsession...

Time to water the sunflower seeds...

Ice lollies in the sunshine...

Putting the car in 'time out' apparently...
Water painting...

Washing his motor...

Shaving foam playtime...

Grandma's ice cream and strawberry sauce...
Cup 'o tea alfresco...

First trip on a Steam Train...
Just a few bits and bobs! 

What have you all been up to in the glorious sunshine this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my ramblings!
I'd love to hear what you think of them ;)
xoxo